Cameras have been around us for many years and have kept evolving with rapid technological advancements. Since the invention of the electronic camera in 1975, film cameras came into place much later where they became popular in the 1990s and later substituted with cutting edge digital cameras which are in use even today. From the good old days when people used to take group or family photos and videos with film cameras to the point where they were replaced with digital cameras, indeed the digital camera empire has gone a notch higher.
With digital devices such as the Ricoh Theta S and the LG 360, production of superfine images and motion pictures is realized. For product comparison and distinction, let’s take a look at how Ricoh Theta S vs LG 360 battle out.
Comparison of the Two
– Both are compact and are built with a spherical shape.
– They can both capture images and videos at an angle of 360 degrees.
– With fast speed Wi-Fi, file transfer from the camera to Smartphone or computer is made easy as it takes a very short time.
– They are both accurate as their lenses capture crystal-clear images and videos.
– The videos these cameras capture can be uploaded to internet-based video sharing platforms such as YouTube.
– Ricoh Theta S Digital Camera is black in color whereas the LG 360 Camera has a silver color.
– Ricoh Theta S measures 0.9 inches x 5.1 inches x 1.73 inches as opposed to the LG 360 which measures 1.6 inches x 1x 3.8 inches.
– In terms of weight, Ricoh Theta S is heavier than LG 360 as it weighs 0.3 pounds (4.8 ounces) with the LG weighing in at approximately 0.17 pounds (2.7 ounces).
– Ricoh Theta S has a camera resolution of 14.4 Mega Pixels as is opposite to the case of LG 360 whose resolution is 13 Mega Pixels.
– Ricoh Theta S doesn’t need external memory for activation whereas LG 360 needs external memory such as the memory card in order to be activated.
– In terms of price, the Ricoh Theta S Digital Camera sells at a price of 346.95 USD higher than that of a brand new LG 360 which sells at 172.99 USD.
Ricoh Theta S vs. LG 360
Both these classy digital cameras display superb technological properties in the taking of videos and even add to the wonderful presentation of pictures when printed. Ricoh Theta S vs LG 360 is no doubt a legit and fair product competition since many consumers are attracted to these killer digital devices. Irrespective of price, it’s befitting to conclude that they both battle to a stalemate owing to the fact that they can record full HD videos that can be supported for viewing by large screens. Another advantage is that they have relatively huge internal memory space and zooming properties which make it ideal to take beautiful, clarified photos and videos from a distance.